Matangireia Project Funding
Mātangireia Project Fund | Funding for rangatahi leading projects
Who is this funding for?
Apply for this if you want to run a community project!
- Your project needs to be rangatahi-led.
- You need to be aged between 12-24 years old.
- You need to live in the ECCT rohe. Check out this map to see if you are in the region.
- You need to be in one or more of our communities of focus:
- Rangatahi Māori
- Pasifika youth
- Young people with disabilities
- Rainbow youth
- In a community experiencing hardship/disadvantage. (If you don’t think it’s real obvious that you are in a community experiencing hardship, have a talk with us).
How much funding can I get?
You apply for up to $5,000. You can apply more than once but can only get up to $5,000 per year.
What can I get funding for?
Your project can be something you are doing for rangatahi or something aimed at your community. Your project can be long or short but needs to be no more than one year to complete.
Ready to apply?
You will need to register through the ECCT grants portal FLUXX and you can do a real easy application online.
A bit stuck? Email us at [email protected] and we can help you out!