With the ever-changing environment in which we now live due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, Eastern & Central Community Trust (ECCT) has an obligation under the Health & Safety Act to keep our staff and visitors safe, and to try to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
As of Monday 24th January 2022, New Zealand entered the Red Light setting which requires us to take extreme precautions to ensure our vulnerable communities are protected and our health systems are not overwhelmed by COVID-19 cases.
In line with Government Red Light recommendations, ECCT as a responsible employer, will be following advised Red Light protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and community.
- All staff are moving in-person meetings to online platforms
- If visitors must come to the ECCT premises, they will be required to show a valid vaccine pass before permitted entry and confirm they have not been to any places of interest listed on the COVID-19 website, nor currently suffering any symptoms of flu.
We want to reassure our Eastern & Central communities that we will continue to review our health and safety protocols in line with Ministry of Health guidelines but importantly our work on grants and investments will carry on without interruption during these challenging times.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 0800 878 720 or email [email protected]
We wish that you and your whānau stay safe and well.
You can contact our team between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on the following numbers and email addresses:
General Manager Jonathan Bell [email protected] 027 222 2152 or 0800 878 720 ext 4
Community Advisor Rose Artemiev [email protected] 027 555 0578 or 0800 878 720 ext 3
Community Advisor Neil Attapattu [email protected] 027 599 9017 or 0800 878 720 ext 2
Grants Assessor Patricia Devlin [email protected] 0800 878 720 ext 1
Grants Assessor Jill Wolland [email protected] 0800 878 720 ext 1
Communications Manager Nadia Hardie [email protected] 0800 878 720 or 027 778 3228
If your enquiry is about;
- Registration or general grant enquiries please contact: Patricia or Jill
- Grant payments please contact: Jill
- Community Assets & Facilities Fund please contact: Rose or Neil
- Fluxx support please contact: Neil or Patricia
- Larger grants in Gisborne/Hawke’s Bay: Rose
- Larger grants in Tararua/Wairarapa/Manawatu/Horowhenua: Neil
Click here for helpful links and information for the not-for-profit sector. We will continue to update as we gather information.